FREE SHIPPING except on Arteflame products. We use carbon-neutral carriers when possible.
Give your park, campsite, apartment community, or restaurant space a modern stylish upgrade with OUTDOOR IDEOLOGY's Public Park Grills by Arteflame.
Designed for high traffic areas, structure can be bolted to the ground.
Cooktop combines grill and griddle, ideal for grilling meat, veggies, tacos and even pancakes!
• Designed for high traffic areas
• One structure, no adjustable pieces, no moving parts, internal water drain
• Cooktop combines grill and griddle into one
• Structure cleans easily, ashes removed through open top
• Suitable to leave outside year-round; corten steel base will turn into beautiful rusted patina look over time
• Cooktop: 3/8” solid carbon steel
• Structure: One piece US Corten steel, no moving parts
• Footer: Stainless steel, pre-cut mounting holes, easy installation
• Fuel sources: Wood | Charcoal
• One40 Park Grill Dimensions: 40" Wide x 38” High (102 cm x 97 cm)
• Weight 40” model: 345 lbs. (156Kg)
• One30 Park Grill Dimensions: 30" Wide x 31” High (76 cm x 74 cm)
• Weight 30” model: 155 lbs. (70Kg)
• Made in USA
• Style/Model: Park Grill - One Series
Upon arrival Cooktop will be unseasoned (silver). After use and seasoning, cooktop will develop dark color (as seen in images)
• This item is processed and shipped by the manufacturer within 3-6 business days of your order.
• Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
• You will receive a tracking number upon shipment of your item.
• For heavy items, a representative will call you to schedule delivery.
• Please refer to our Shipping | Returns | Refunds page for more information.