FREE SHIPPING except on Arteflame products. We use carbon-neutral carriers when possible.
At OUTDOOR IDEOLOGY we believe everything outdoors is better, and in nothing is this more apparent than our love of cooking (and eating!!) outside. And while we agree, you can’t beat the ease and speed of cooking your food on a gas grill, there’s also something to be said for cooking your proteins and veggies over the glowing live coals from a hand-built fire.
Our Arteflame Grills were created with exactly this mindset, and this Classic 40” fire bowl with cooktop elevates your outdoor cooking experience even further. This bowl is perfect for your custom-built backyard fire and grill feature.
The cooktop on this grill stands 12 inches high, and is (as the name suggests) 40 inches in diameter—place it into your own custom base, or one of ours, and gather everyone around to sit and watch the chef at work (or better yet, have everyone take charge of grilling something!)
Build a wood or charcoal fire in the center, and cook toward the center for higher temperatures and toward the edge for lower temperatures; or, move the coals around the bowl to create different heating zones—you can cook everything at once! And the large cooking surface ensures there’s enough for everyone to go around!
Easy clean-up—just push food scraps into the fire! Grills are made to stand outside year-round, and have drainage holes to prevent standing water.
When not using as a grill, remove the cooktop and use as a fire bowlto roast marshmallows or make s’mores for dessert!
Note: Custom support stand or Arteflame base needed for stability.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR ARTEFLAME GRILLS EXPAND ON YOUR GRILL'S FUNCTIONALITY AND FUN:
• Center Grill Grates fit flush into all Arteflame grill cooktops; they add extra grill space and are excellent for searing steaks with perfect grill marks.
• Barbecue Grill Rotisserie with Cordless Motor fits perfectly in the center of Arteflame grills, and can be used for perfectly roasted chicken, turkey, kabobs, or hanging foods from the top rack, including dutch ovens or sausages and other meats.
• Pizza Oven with Pizza Grate makes for fun and easy pizza baking with the whole crowd when you’re ready for something different.
• Grill Side Warming Tables mount underneath the cooktop and are perfect for keeping food warm or holding light items such as spatula’s or tongs; fit up to 4 to completely surround your grill’s circumference.
• Cherry Wood Cutting Board fits on the optional Side Warming Table and showcases your skills cutting mouthwatering slices right beside the grill.
• See our Grill Accessories page for all accessories.
The Arteflame line of grills are contemporary, organic pieces of art that also happen to function extremely well as fire bowls and grills. Made and designed in the USA of high grade US CORTEN steel, also known as “weathering” steel, these beautifully designed grills enhance any outdoor setting and provide years of fun outdoor fire ambiance and unique culinary experiences.
• Cooktop lift and remove tool
• Seasoning Puck ($10.00 value) for seasoning cooktop
• Cooktop is removable, can be used as fire pit as well
• Suitable to leave outside year-round; corten steel bowl will turn into beautiful rusted patina look over time
Cooktop: Laser cut 1/2” carbon steel
Bowl: Spun from one single piece of corten steel, no seams
Fuel sources: Wood | Charcoal
Dimensions: 40" Wide x 12” High (102cm x 30cm); 237lbs (107Kg)
Designed and Made in USA
Style/Model: 40” Fire Bowl with Cooktop
• Upon arrival cooktop will be unseasoned (silver). After use and seasoning, cooktop will develop dark color (as seen in images)
• For stability purposes, support stand or Arteflame base needed
• Center Grill Grate is not included, sold separately
Optional Accessories: Support Base, Center Grill Grate, Pizza Oven, Rotisserie Kit(see our Grill Accessories pages)
• This item is processed and shipped by the manufacturer within 3-6 business days of your order.
• Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
• You will receive a tracking number upon shipment of your item.
• For heavy items, a representative will call you to schedule delivery.
• Please refer to our Shipping | Returns | Refunds page for more information.